Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WHOAAAA,i got complimented a lot today cause of my hair.
okay i lied,only two people complimented me :P
so first gershwin said i look like china people? then atikah said i looked like nicole schiznger(?) from this song.that comment made me laugh like hell cause i so totally dont look like nicole.
AAAAAND,i just found out that atikah read my blog without tagging,so hi atikah :DD

deee duuuuum,aaaaand,i made a new combo out of finger tuts,haha.awesome-ness.
woots,and i realised that my links are kinda pathetic cause people change their links -_-

oh,and im inspired by mitch sanedrin cause of his finger tuts,haha,he can do it so freaking fast!
im getting excited over nothing -_-

NADAND,MY BIRTHDAY IS COMIIIING,WEEEEEEE :D

and billie jean is playing on the radio xD

No comments: