Sunday, July 5, 2009

birthday bash :)

haha,yesterday was awesome!
wanna know why?cause its my birthday!
we went to marina barage,vivo city and stuffs.met with astro first.haha,wait for that little kid so long sia xD
then go to marina barage and play with the water there.like seriously its as if im a kid again.
then we couldnt decide to go esplanade or vivo.in the end go to vivo cause we didnt know how to get to esplanade
overall its fuuuuuun.
and i love joelyn for giving me chocolates for my birthday xD
haha,kidding i love all of you guys no homo :D
i also love joelyn's card.
i'll take a picture of everyone's presents soon.
but i cant take a picture of joelyn's chocolate cause almost half of em' are gone xD
she gave me kinder bueno(fav!),boost,mini chocolate mint,malteser and time out.
HAHA,YUMMY I KNOOOOOOW :D

THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES AND PRESENTS EVERYONE.APPRECIATE IT LOADS :D

No comments: