Monday, August 10, 2009

so i went ice skating last sunday,it was awesome =D
so..i was really scared cause i didnt want to fall.but after a few rounds i got the hang of it.mimi fell more then five times and she tried to make me fall but failed.in the end i fell like one time only =D
haha.
so i was speeding with mimi behind me,she was uh,taking her own sweet time but was catching up with me.so suddenly this girl in front of me stop,so i stopped and mimi went crashing into me but i didnt fall.and i screamed obviously,i aslo hold on to the wall for dear life.(sarcasm)so how did i fall?i tried to skate in the middle since its wet and it'll be easier to skate.so i went to the middle slowly and i laughed so hard for no reason which made me fall and laugh more till i cant stand up -_-
i like it when i skate so fast and the cold wind just past by my face^^
while skating,songs i knew was playing which make me occupied my thought with 'omg,im gonna fall.i dont wanna fall.'
i was singing the whole time,kinda :P
i was sad that time was up,my leg hurts the next day xD
but hey,it was worth it.
im kinda lazy to post up pictures.you know why?cause its friggin 11.02pm
man,hail yes

No comments: