Friday, November 13, 2009

so today chilled with hana and farahin at tampines.i wont call it chill cause we were having fun in toys r us.and we laughed like hell.
chatting with ryan on msn right now.he loves calling my second name but in a mean kinda way.
he'll randomly say efffzera.if you hang out with me or him,you'll know what i mean. so i said shut up hairy legs.and its a fact that he has hairy legs,not that i stare at his legs or something but its so hairy that you notice.ok,anyways,he told me to shut up first cause i started the conversation when he started it -.-
and you know what he said when i sad that he started it first?


Ryan (: says:
HAHAH
No .
u started it .
your really really cute pic turns me on .


LOL,wth.its sweet but disgusting at the same time.my baby pic turns him on?LOL

Ryan (: says:
LOL .
I mean
Make me 'on' too disturb u
LOL

lol,he doesnt explainn things in details.and i realise that i say lol too much.and i've been to the library three time this 'week' and its only a friday :l
im a nerdd,i wonder how i'd look like if i were a nerd.i can be a cool nerd,LOL
and im loving dance practice during the holidays.we're dancing to the song baby remember my name.its in a movie called fame.and its a jazzy kinda piece i think.and its really awesome and i think my brain just got screwed memorizing too many steps at one shot.too many steps in my head.might explode.*goes crazy* boom..ok lol.im booooooored.

No comments: