Thursday, February 18, 2010

So Batam was really great!in case you guys dont know where that is,its at Indonesia.
so I was really sad when i was giving out the goodie bags to the orpahns and poor kids.one of the little kid cried when she didnt get the goodie bag.she thought the goodie bag was finish so she started crying.it was a really good experience,made me appreciate life more.
so,next we went shopping.i swear i was buying food that doesnt sell here in singapore.lol but it was really cheap ^^
and im performing at the cc for chinese new year.minister would be there.
and then there's dance works..man,so busyyy.but its all gooooooood.
facebook is boring nowadays,my aunt plays my restaurant city etc.loooool.
and i fail at trying to do a windmill.lol.and i think im gonna learn advanced tutting,i only know the basic :l
oh and i tried housing,kinda fail,lol.



Take a step into the world of the ANBU ninjas...
A Dance Anime
-Mike Song

lol,i love the ninja theme,makes me feel like one too!and my favourite part is when the mortal combat and when victor kim started doing his solo



<3

speaking of ninja,something ninja-ish happen to me during recess,kinda.
so i was putting my food on the table when suddenly i dont know how the spoon slip through my fingers and i cought it in mid-air.i swear i feel like a ninja who is super duper fast.LOL.
i mean its not everyday you catch something in mid-air right?
oh and i got a sticker for my compre and sumarry test.but i wasnt the highest or second highest scorer ):
but its all good,im very happy anyways.like two stickers?whoaaaa.
okay,im making it sound as if the sticker is a big deal,pfft.
well,its fun to be a kid once in a while right? (:

No comments: