Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SOOOOOO,I had a very weird dream yesterday i swear.
so last night i stayed up watching 1 night 2 days since there's no school the next day. so i was watching this episode where they had a special guest.Their guest was this famous baseball player in Korea,his name is Chaho park i think.And before that my mom was talking bout going to Johore.
yeah,so after a while i got tired and slept.Thats when the dream starts.

So it first started when me,safarah,farahin and hana were trying out for baseball teams?all of us was trying out to be the pitcher.and the auditions was'nt in the field but it was in Malaysia checkpoints.but without passports and all.just lanes to go through and all.and apparently my quee(sp?) was looooooong.it didnt even budge. so then,they all got in and just when it was my turn.the background changed.me,safarah,farahin and hana was in the car in malaysia,LOL.I sat beside hana and i told her this 'The road in Malaysia very bumpy ah.but somehow singapore car makes it like smoother'
LOLOLOLOLOL.Then my mom woke me up ><
SO WEIRD BUT IT FELT REAL/.

I wanna thank Alicia Khoo for recommending me 1N2D.Now,i have something to do in the computer instead of checking facebook every minute.
okay,off to watch 1N2D!
'unbelievable!'

No comments: