Sunday, June 6, 2010



Had so much fun.More pictures on facebook!^^



Meet Sukun,he was there to translate stuffs when my group didnt understand.I think he smsed me this morning cause the number was super duper long and im confirm that its not my maid.LOL



Meet Hi.Cute right?^^ At first I didnt believe his name was Hi.But after hearing his friends call him Hi,i believed.He's really sweet,he slowed down when i could'nt get the numbers and talks to me :D He's funny too!He changed seat when a girl behind him kept sneezing.He caught me laughing at him,LOL.He too messed up his hair when his friends pointed out he had wavy hair.So cute ~








Some of the students which i taught at Baray Highschool ^^



This is Mr.Lion,he took with us during the pony cart ride.Extremely nice.



This is Mr.Tiara.He's kinda our translator when we were in Baray Highschool.He calls me mirror.



This is David.He's really friendly and he caught a frog when we were freaking out.The boys said that he helped them catch crickets too,lol.



This is Auntie Esther.She feed us till we're really full.She's very nice too,helping other people in need ^^ I miss her so much.



This is Pot,he didnt want to take pictures with us.Farahin and i made fun of the situation cause Shop and Pot was riding the ox cart with us.so when their names combined..it'll be...
PORKCHOP!
ok,LOL



Chop using Rahman's cap.I remember when me and safarah love to tease him by saying his handsome.then he'll be like 'no,not handsome' one time he gave up and said thank you instead,LOL



CHOOOOOOOP ^^
he like to do this pose when someone is taking a picture or when he pretends to take picture of someone.

No comments: