Saturday, October 16, 2010

ah..been long since i last updated ~
So exams are over,finally ^^
went out yesterday with Safarah,Farahin and Hannah ~ So much fun.Went to watch Eat,Pray,Love.Its a really awesome movie.I wish I could go to Italy just like the woman in the movie.Then I could eat all the pastas i want,YUMMMYYYYYYY~ And I want to go to Bali again and play in the beach ~ And the guy with no teeth in the movie is seriously cute,he's so funny xD And then we window shopped and etc. It feels really good to hang out with them ~ Cause its usually only Hana,Farahin and I who goes out and not Safarah or vice versa. So when the four of us went out ( finally ) I felt really good ^^
There was a random in the train on our way to Dhoby Ghaut and I swear his voice sounds like Upin and Ipin..even his sister sound like one too ! If you dont know what Upin and Ipin is,they're cartoon characters that goes 'truetruetrue!'
soooooooooooooooo.......
I had chicken today ^^

oh and i didnt talk about the time where Hana,Farahin and I went to meet David Choi! seeing him was like whoa,I couldnt believe it was really him!Sadly,I didnt get to take a picture of him..Farahin did.. ): But its okay cause he really wanted to take apicture eventhough the guy or organizer kept pulling him away from me..he even had his hands around me already!If only that guy didnt pull David away,I could have gotten a picture with him D:<

But still..the shock of this year was to get to meet Quest Crew and Kyle Hanagami. Inspiration for me to keep on dancing ^^ Meeting both of them is seriously surreal.. I cant believe I actually asked Ryan,Steve and Aris for a hug =P Smiling like an idiot now xD and then taking Kyle's class was like whoaaa.I was alone,sadly but nonetheless it was still awesome ^^ except going home alone part.Woke up the next day having body aches,LOL.but its still worth it ^^ I hope Shaun Evaristo or Brian Puspos comes and have a workshop here ^^ or even Andrew Baterina! No wait,bring SoReal Crew here ^^ Thats even better ^^ If you dont know who this peoplpe are,you're missing out on the dance community!Goc heck them out now ~
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO ~ ^^

No comments: