Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random conversation 1:

me:whats after recess?
safarah:lepas recess ape ah?
both of us : O_O
me:awesomeee,we said the same meaning but different language at the same time!whoa.

random conversation 2:
miss lee:wah,all the boys do their work ah..(something like that)
me:cher,me also!i got write headline!
miss lee:i know,i said boys why are you so jealous?i know the girls are always doing their work.
me:WHERE'S THE JUSTICE IN THIS WOOOOOOOORLD??!!
*whole class laugh*

LOLOLOL,i've always wanted to do that someday in a point of my life where evryone keeps quiet and i randomly scream 'where's the justice in this world?'
ok,now i can check my checklist,another 99 stuffs to do..just kidding

oh yeah,please come to plaza singapura this saturday to support Coral Dance Club :D

random conversation 3:
me:HANAAAAAA,dont stone,do your maths quick!!
hana:i wasnt stoning la!
me:oh...just do quickly..its easy as snapping your fingers!!!!wait..snaping your fingers is much more harder than maths....anyway,just dooooooooo

peace and love,
mira
who is still so friggin tireed

No comments: