Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!
i finally pass my 2.4km only after one or two tries?i mean like c'mon,this is not like me,i'll give up by then but i just kept running.no wait,correction,i keep walking fast and jog,hohos.im super duper happy la!but must give credits to Atikah,Elleyana and Ris :DD
cause i asked Atikah and Elleyana run with me to encourage me,they ran with me but a while only,lol.so i was like O_O
i thought they were suppose to run with me,haha.so in the end,ris was my 'challenger'its like everytime she's in front of me,i try to catch up with her or be ahead of her.we didnt talk eventhough we were walking side by side sometimes.until we finished running,i told her that she was like motivating me without talking.surprisingly,i was her 'challenger'too.i mean,c'mon,me?!?!
haha,so unexpected cause she did the same thing,she tried to be ahead of me and stuffs.but im still ahead of her xDD
my position is 10,i dunno my timing though.bleah,after that i was so freaking hyper the whole day just cause i passed my 2.4km xDD
see how small things can effect my mood :D
so yeah,form teacher didnt come which means no maths and cme lessons.so relief teacher took our class.oh yeah,history teacher didnt come to.i love both of the history teacher cause first thing,they're young,both of them are 19(no i didnt stalk them to get their age) and they tell stories.the malay teacher didnt tell us her name,most prolly cause we didnt ask.and she told us ghost stories and stuffs.then maths,relief teacher came.Mr Loyd/Lyod Lam.hoho,the reason why i remembered his name is cause he has awesome hair and interesting ghost story and his art is good too * sarcastic*
hahaxD
so yeah,overall was fun cause didnt get maths paper!im not ready yet,im so freaking scared for it cause i wasted 10 marks on graph.i mean c'mn,graph is hard cause i didnt understand the question >.<>.< ok,thats all
YAY,I PASS MY 2.4KM!:D

No comments: