Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Handsome Occurrence

mira paced up and down, jiggling her hair. Her very good friend, Mary Sue Water, had arranged to meet her here on the wall. "I have something weird to tell you," she had said.
Mary Sue Water was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, mira expected to see her bounce up, her pretty hair streaming behind her and her big eyes aglow.

mira heard footsteps, but they seemed rather ugly for a delicate and cute girl like Mary Sue Water, whose tread was circle. She turned around and found ryan conferido staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" ryan conferido said hapily. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

mira had said that, but now she was beginning to wish she hadn't acted so wonderfully. "Mary Sue Water asked to meet me here." As she gazed at ryan conferido, her eye began to throb stupidly.

"Oh," ryan conferido said, gayly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," mira said and caught ryan conferido by his mouth. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," ryan conferido said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like that greedy auntie who gave me a sock instead of a cookie.

From behind a wax, Mary Sue Water watched with a round light in her funny eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "mira/ryan conferido". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the cat from extinction.

HAHAHAHA,i got this from an awesome website,
http://prillalar.com/drabbles/
try it,it's freaking fun!:D

No comments: