Thursday, May 28, 2009

so today had leadership talk and guess what.the leadership talk and the camp i had yesterday was from the same 'company' and one of my coach knew instructor David!AAAAAAH,i miss him a lot a lot ,i also miss Shuwen a lot a lot.
he's name is coach julian and one more coach which i forgot his name.he has awesome hair too but instructor Shuwen hair is more awesome than his :D

me:"coach i like your hair":D
coach :"haha,thanks"*smiles widely*
safarah:"coach,dont be flattered"
coach:"huh?"*still smiling*
me:"you so happy when i say i like your hair"
coach:"oooh,i like your hair too"

HAHA,he likes my hair?LOL.

so i forgot to add in some camp stuffs yesterday,when we reached at st john's island,we sat down at the basketball court.there were lots of mosquitoes,seriously.the more my friend spray,the more it came to them.so we were shooing them away.then instructor david said "you guys have to do something to make it go away.you guys must say go to the bimbo and point to instructor purse."
we did it and it worked,kinda.LOL.
and instructor David's malay is not that bad you know,he knows ' berak'(er,take a big break at the toilet) he also know "cik,lagi sikit boleh" when he said that i was lauhging like hell,so cute you know!haha.

then later on i asked instructor david if he has a blog and this is what he said

me:"David,do you have a blog?"
coach david:"i only have one blog"
me:"xanga?"
coach david:"no,HDB block"
me: -_-" "LOL"

then one more conversation
me:"david,one of my friend wants to bring you home"
coach david :"huh?who?"
me:"you dont need to know,she also say you hot"
coach david: *the blur face,kinda*
me:"see,you everytime compliment yourself then when my friend compliment you,you show that face"
coach david:"okay okay,sorry.thank you"

haha.and one time Shuwen asked David how he wanted to end the night and he said 'im handsome'
lol,then one time when we had a group meeting and Shuwen and Nikki was talking he said this 'im hot,im handsome,im cute' and i gave him this face -.-"

lol,Shuwen is always talking to Nikki so yeah :D
HAHA,I can go on talking bout camp cause it was freaking fun but yeah,too tired to type it out and i forgot lots of funny stuffs to,hehs xD
and eventhough its two days camp,the experience is like a 3 days camp :)

and before we eat we had to do a hungry cheer,which was fun.and group 6 kinda ignored Shuwen when she was teaching us the 'little green frog 'song,HAHA.

No comments: