Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010 :D
lol,im so late.its like 4 of jan already.anyways,i bet 2010 would be more stressful.
and i just realised that my school bag is kinda big,oh well.at least its nice.or so i think.
see,this is why i never blog,i bore people to death cause i have nothing to talk about.
and i know some people like to snoop around,i mean,is it hard to tag yourself at the tagboard?lol.
so during the holidays i met random primary school friend.
speaking of which one just called me to ask if i had a printer,lmao!
and the last time i talk to him was one or two year ago?so it was kinda weird but funny.and also random people keep adding me on facebook.
someone added me twice but i rejected.why add peole you dont know right?okaay,i think im kinda weird.and today's canteen asam pedas was spicy :D
wait,asam pedas is suppose to be spicy.okay wtheck.
my internet is lagging nowadays which really suck cause this happens to me and not my little brother -.-
i'll post more exciting and weird stuffs..when im feeling weird and bored and when the internet hates me. dun dun dun duuuuuuun

No comments: