Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I hate how my computer laggs everytime i wanna blog about something.its irritatiiing. so school is okay other then all of the new stuffs cramming inside the brain.but so far so good..i think.so the other day i bought ice cream and i had the most randomest conversation with the woman.

me:thank you *takes ice xream*

woman:why are you saying thank you?im suppose to say thank you cause you buy something from me!so..thank you.

me:er...okay..welcome...

LOL,how awkward is that.
and there's an all boys competition held by studio wu.poster of the competition is placed in my school.i doubt there'll be anyone who's gonna join :l
and dance practice was tough today.plus tiring too.i felt like i run a marathon,ok lame.but it was kinda true.everyone was sweating and drinking water consistently(Duh)

and i hope more overseas dancers are coming to singapore.i know Shit Kingz are coming here..and they're from Japan.and they're also good.like their in sync everytime they dance and they have so much energy to keep them going..so i cant wait to take their workshop!hope my parents will let though.

eh,i keep posting random stuffssssssssssssss.

No comments: