Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So my lil brother went for p5 camp.and he told me to take care of his fishies(wtheck?) in fishville.and he forgot to tell me his password since he keeps changing it!i mean he did i forgot.we tell each other our password so that we'll update our status if we're dead.ok,kidding,LOL.
so anyways,im out of point.anyways,he went for camp and i tried logging in to his fb.cant go in cause apparently he changed his password and told me but i forgot -.-
so i tried everything and ta-da i could.and i literally hacked into his account.lol.
i updated his status to 'mira is the best person on earth!:D other than my parents'
LOLOLOL.he came back from camp today and he still doesnt know it.kinda slow aye?

and he bought chicken bbq pau for me :D
lolol and he said his p5 camp sucks.duh,al p5 camp sucks,kinda.cause mine suck chocolates.i swear.sec2 camp is so much better.
oh and today's home econs class is funnyyyy :D

No comments: