Saturday, April 17, 2010

crescendo was awesome,wooooooooooooooooooooo.
it was really a good experience,walking here and there before the thing starts.

oh and i really LOVE what the guy did to my hair yesterday.my fringe was teased and then put back,my hair look like some rockstar.too bad i cant keep it ):
but the thing about it is that it had too much hairspray,very hard to wash it off.

eventhought the thing 'auditorium' was small,i couldnt see anybody.i only saw the first two rows.
and i saw hana's mom,haha she damn cute la.she was pointing at me and smiling at me when i was performing.then after the whole thing finish,i saw her and she was like 'oh there she is'

LOL,reminded me of speech day.after speech day she told me i look cute in the purple sequin dress,LOL.

oh and then i enjoyed my time with Alicia!^^ she damn funny!
she wanted to take a picture of Roy,so i accompanied her outsied since i our room was flippin samll!(i dont know why i used flippin)
then we crapped and laughed.she ask mr hann to go into the boys toilet and check if roy was inside or not.and he really did.he was like 'Roy,you there?'LOLOL
then i had to go back in cause i had to put on fake eyelashes.then after a while she open our room and called my name.everyone stared at her and kept quiet.i swear it was so awkwad for one minute,LOLOL.

the other time during chem also funny

*outside chem lab*
teacher:when you reach later at the lab i want you to blah blah blah
Alicia:are we there yet?
class:*LOL*

HAHAHAHA,so funny.we reach already then she ask are we there yet.LOL.so cute.
overall,it was really fun.it felt like SYF or something.i was really nervous,my heart was beating fast.lucky farahin and estella was there to tell me that everything will be okay and that i should just relax.so glad they were there ^^

i guess that's all,time to collect more dust on my blog!:D

No comments: