Monday, April 12, 2010

Today is a funny day for some reason.I laughed so muuuuuuuch.
okay,so during english,miss lee didnt come and a relief teacher came.so i talked with wai hong,ting shun and farahin.then i dont know how or what we talked about till we landed on the conversation of breaking.so they asked me whats the simplest breaking pose and i told them baby freeze so i thought them.but i didnt really showed them how its done cause well,im wearing cullotes and its uncomfortable

wai hong:omg,a girl is teaching us how to breakdance!it should be the other way round

omg,they fail so terribly eventhough i squated with them and showed them which hands go where.it was really funny when they could'nt believe me that baby freeze is the easiest feeze.
so when wai hong tried doing the baby freeze,somehow he landed on ting shun crotch and it was so funny.oh and after nikki saw me teaching the guys he came and showed off,LOL.

so i got called cute a lot today,LOL.and no,im not lieing or self praising myself.farahin and hana keep saying im cute.saidah also!i think cause today i was too hyper i didnt care how stupid i look,normally i do care :l

maths was fun too,lol.saidah kept disturbing me.but its okay,the reason why she disturb me was cause she miss me,awww ^^
ok,lol kidding.

during dance called cute again,my friend was trying to pinch my cheeks but being a ninja i ran away from her as fast as i could.lol.but then i stopped running and she slapped both of my cheeks so i looks like a goldfish xD

oha dn i cant wait for this week to be over,there's practice for one whole week for prepration for crescendo 2 .and the thing is like this friday.omg,im so gonna neglect my homework ><

ok,this is a long post..i hope..

POREOTIXS WON ABDC5,WOOOOOOOO



No comments: