Thursday, April 1, 2010

So today is april's fools day.
first thing in the morning kena by hannah and farahin ready-.-

hannah:eh,just now ms yong come and say that all home econs student have surprise test after school
me and safarah:huh?O_O
*awkward silence....*
me:huh...where?
hannah:no la,aprils fools la..

LOL.for one moment i thought really have.tsk,then i did it to everyone else who was in the same home econs class.damn funny.

me:eh aaron,later got home econs test after school
aaron:ya right!aprils fools right?
me:no really have *serious face*
aaron:ya right.

then after that miss lee came and the class settled.the class was quiet cause we were copying down stuffs.

*whole class quiet*
aaron:eh,today really got home econs test ah?

LOL,he said it too loud.me and safarah cracked up.yu wei believed me too.

ok..so thinking of what to blog.

OH YEAH.I JUST REMEMBERED.

during history,me,wai hong and safarah laugh like hell.
especially wai hong.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
lol,during history,someone sleep in class very funny.then wai hong wanted to take picture but his phone blurry.ok,if you were there then i'll be more funny cause you get to see that person sleeping live..and safarah said that someone drooled while sleeping.LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.im kinda happy cause i've finally handed up my cambodia form thingy.cause i did last night like around 9.30pm++?lol very lazy to fill up the form :l and im glad i got everything in,unlike some other people who had missing information.
oh yeah this morning was damn epic.

*me,dad and bigger brother rushing to go to school/work/find work*

bigger brother:*closing door*
me:oi,dont close yet
bigger brother:*closes door* HAHA *walks away*
me:so baaaad
bigger brother*came back* wait,i forgot to take something

LOL.
okay,i ahve nothing else to write.thanks for wasting your time reading this piece of junk.
HOLLAAAAAAAA~

No comments: